Frequently Asked Questions

My address has changed, how can I change it on my profile?

If your residential address has changed then you will need to provide a new "proof of residence" document so that we can update your details.

We accept the following documents:
  • bank statement;
  • utility bill (electricity, water, internet, etc.);
  • government-issued document (tax statement, certificate of residency, etc.)
Please ensure that your name, address and the date of issue are clearly visible, and that the document is less than three months old.

Question not answered?

Contact Us